Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Concentration is for students who:
- hold a valid Tennessee teaching license, or
- are preparing to teach on the post-secondary level, or
- are preparing for careers that do not require teacher licensure.
Thirty credit hours are required to fulfill the requirements for the Master of Science, Educational Studies and 33 credit hours are required for the non-thesis program. Two-thirds of the total hours for the MS degree must be 500-level or above.
Please follow this link to the UT Catalog.
- Select the appropriate catalog from the drop down menu on the right.
- Select the College of Education, Health and Human Sciences.
- Scroll to TPTE and select “Display Programs for this Department.”
- Click on the appropriate program to see the credit requirements and admission procedures for each program.
Kimberly Wolbers Professor, Program Coordinator