Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Admissions, Tuition and Fees, and Financial Aid

In addition to undergraduate and graduate-level teacher licensure programs and pathways, Theory and Practice in Teacher Education offers non-licensure master’s degree programs, EdS degree programs, PhD programs, and graduate certificates / additional endorsements.

Undergraduate students

Graduate students

Transfer students

Please also visit

For information on tuition and fees, please visit

Funding opportunities are available from a variety of sources for both undergraduate and graduate students. We also offer graduate student assistantships across our programs.

Undergraduate funding opportunities, visit:

Graduate funding opportunities, visit

Additionally, any teacher who has more than 5 years of experience teaching in a Title I school should research the U.S. Department of Education’s Teacher Licensure Loan Forgiveness program.  For more information about this program, please click here.

College of Education, Health and Human Services (CEHHS) Office of Advising and Student Services

The CEHHS Office of Advising and Student Services can help answer questions on licensure, verification of teaching experiences for schools/jobs, academic advising, petitions for course substitution, override and overload requests, teacher licensure senior privilege and more. The College of Education, Health and Human Services (CEHHS) Office of Professional Licensure, which provides information on the job embedded practitioner licensure, is housed in the CEHHS Office of Advising and Student Services.

College of Education, Health and Human Services (CEHHS) Office of School-Based Experiences

The Office of School-Based Experiences can help answer questions on preservice teacher candidates school placements, clinical experience requirements, teacher performance assessment (edTPA), ProCADS, teacher education orientation, deferral, withdrawal, or change in program pathway, and any forms you must fill out related to these issues.