TPTE Faculty and Alumni Participate in the 2017 Teacher Education Division of Council of Exceptional Children Annual Conference in Savannah, GA
- Who? TPTE faculty, alumnae and colleagues MariBeth Coleman, associate professor and Tara Moore, assistant professor, both in Special Education; Anthony Pellegrino, assistant professor in Social Science Education with George Mason colleague Peggy Weiss; Sherry Mee Bell, professor of Special Education and department head with current doctoral student, Jamie Smith and recent PhD graduate and UT Office of Information Technology staff Eric Moore; Melissa Martin, recent PhD graduate in her second year as assistant professor of State University of New York, Plattsburgh
- What? Faculty and current and former students and colleague presented on such topics as co-teaching, assistive technology, universal design for learning, and reading assessment.
- When? November 7-10, 2017
- Where? Savannah, Georgia, Marriott Riverfront
- Why? Faculty and student participated in the 40th annual TED/CEC conference to share their research and to learn about a range of practices and policies affixing K-12 special education and preparation of special education teachers.